When you plant seed & then it does not grow well, you don’t blame the seed. You look for reasons it is not doing well. It may need fertilizer, or more water, or less sun. You never blame it. Yet if we have problems with our friends or family, we blame the other person. But if we knew how to take care of them, they would grow well like a seed planted. Blaming has no positive effect at all, nor does trying to persuade using reason & argument.
That is my experience. No blame, no reasoning, no argument, just understanding. If you understand, & you show that you understand, the solution is you can forgive.
People are unreasonable, illogical, narcissistic & self-centered… Love them anyway.
If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish or ulterior motives… Do good anyway.
If you are successful, you will win false friends & true enemies… Succeed anyway.
The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow… Do good anyway.
Honesty & frankness make you vulnerable… Be honest & frank anyway.
The biggest person with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest person with the smallest mind… Think big anyway.
What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight… Build anyway.
People really need help but may attack if you help them… Help people anyway.
Give the world the best you have & you might get kicked in the teeth… Give the world the best you’ve got anyway.
1. Cleanse your heart daily with repentance.
2. Bath thoroughly in the word of GOD.
3. Apply forgiveness to keep wrinkles away.
4. Stay moisturised with prayer.
5. Sprinkle yourself with love; it’s the sweetest perfume.
6. Dash plenty of patience.
7. Remember worry & anger causes disease.
8. Faith is the key to growing gracefully.
9. Wear a smile to give your face a perfect glow. “No stress, Nothing less”